Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Grand Number Seven is Here

This is Henry Scott, he was born last Thursday at 8 pounds 6 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.
These are his sisters and my youngest daughter, mommy of coarse!  I stayed with the girls and delivered them to school and picked them up daily and even went on a field trip with the oldest.  They also came home with me until Mothers Day morning when I returned them to Mommy and Daddy.  They are in love with their brother as are we.
Those of you that are on Facebook have already saw these same pictures but I thought I better post them here so the rest of you know where and what I have been doing recently.  Have a great week friends!  Blessings from our home in the woods.

5 comments:

Quilt n Queen said...

Congratulations Brenda...Henry is adorable and his big sisters sure look happy to finally get to see him....a beautiful family.

Allie said...

Isn't he gorgeous!!!!!!! Great pic of the family - welcome to the world, darling Henry!!!!

Vicki H. said...

How precious!! Sounds like a lovely time with the grandkids. I hope that you are having a great week and get to see that little sweetie.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Precious! Just precious!

Mama Spark said...

He is just perfect. You can tell he will be an allstar within that family!! Thank you for sharing.